Nutritional and Health Coaching
Wellness Workshops and One on One Private Consulting
The longer I practice yoga, the more I have come to realize that yoga asanas alone, are not the key, more is needed. Yoga should be part of an overall health and life strategy, which includes eating well, staying hydrate, sleeping the right amount and at the right time, attending to your emotional health and last, but not least, working to eliminate toxins from your life and this world. My own health journey from chronic illnesses including panic attacks, IBS, prediabetes, thyroid issues, Gastro-paresis, chronic inflammation, leaky gut, and generalized anxiety to WELLNESS has involved a complete revamping of my diet and the addition of vitamins and supplements.
I have just completed the following trainings and coursework in Functional Nutrition. Mind/Body/Green’s 6-month comprehensive program entitled Advanced Functional Nutrition. I have also taken courses from The Functional Nutrition Lab, in addition to attending webinars on the following topics– The Thyroid Secret, The Arthritis Summit, The Diabetes Summit, The Broken Brain by Dr. Mark Hyman (looking at how nutrition and stress has led to diseases such as Alzheimer’s) and Betrayal, which was produced by Dr. Tom O’Bryan.
Steps in your private wellness consulting:
- Provide you with a comprehensive intake form
- Discuss your needs and goals
- Listen to your concerns
- Provide you with a workable plan that will include actionable steps
- Provide you with helpful resources
- Offer Healthy Eating Recipes
- Suggest supplementation that you can check with your doctor
- Provide you with suggestions on the appropriate use of Essential Oils
- Encourage you in reaching your goals
- Help develop a comprehensive program that supplements what your medical professionals are advising
My promise to you: I will never recommend something that I have not tried before and I will stick by you through your struggles.
Ditch Starving Yourself
You have tried that before. Sometimes the diet works and most times, it doesn’t. Even if it works, once you stop doing the diet, you are back to old ways of eating and living. Ask yourself “Is this real change or is this a temporary fix?”
New research on Functional Nutrition is helping us understand that to be healthy and at your ideal weight you need to:
- Change your mindset about nutrition
- Understand your own body chemistry and what foods are the right fuels for you
- Reduce your consumption of sugars and industrially processed fats
- Educate yourself
- Read labels and become an ingredient detective
- Try cooking simple meals with pure ingredients
I can teach you how to eat!
Watch how your skin clears up, your mood swings stop, and your belly fat melts away. You will learn how to manage widely blood sugar. levels. You might even begin to wean yourself off medicines with unwanted side effects. All the while, you will notice more energy, fewer aches and pains, better sleep and improved mood. And everyone else is going to ask you how much weight did you lose? You might answer, “I don’t know how many pounds. I am not getting on the scale, but I have lost fat and toxic sludge from my body. And I look and feel great from the inside out.”
Here is how my Nutritional Coaching Works
Prior to our first session
- You will fill out a Functional Nutritional Intake Form
- Begin keeping a food/mood/poop journal
During the session
- We will review your assessments
- We will talk about how you are feeling, what you are eating?
- I will really listen to your words and ask the right questions to get at the deeper issues
- We will develop a plan for the week.
- You will be given a simple assignment or task to break down the plan into Specific Measure Steps that will build upon your last week and help move you forward.
After the Session
- You will have access to my social media posts on nutrition help, recipes and resources
- I will provide text or email support as long as it is limited to 15 minutes between sessions
- I am hoping you will keep journaling on how you feel and what you are eating. This is important!
Rates for Nutritional Counseling by Andrea Trank
- $35.00 for half hour session
- $60.00 for 1-hour session
- Buy a package of 12 (1-hour sessions) and get it for $660.00 (three months) once a week
- Buy a package of 24 (1-hour sessions) and get it for $1200 (six months) once a week
- Year Long Plan 52 weeks (1-hour sessions) and pay just $2400 once a week
Available by Appointment only. Contact me for schedule availability.