Yoga and Lifestyle Changes for Brain Health Workshop
We all know someone who has died from (AD) Alzheimer’s Disease complications or has AD now.
Andrea Trank is on a mission to help people avoid the most devastating chronic disease of our modern times—degenerative brain diseases including Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other neurogenerative diseases like Parkinson’s. Watching her mother’s eleven-year decline into Alzheimer’s with seemingly no answers or hope, put her on the track of finding Lifestyle Solutions. She changed her own life and is now determined to help others through yoga, mindset practices, nutrition, supplements, essential oils, and herbs. Current drug treatments are expensive, show little promise and have so many side effects.
Online Workshop Details:
Learn about what you can do for your brain and a Full Yoga and Meditation Practice
- Improve Your Memory through researched yoga and meditation practices
- Learn simple lifestyle changes that work
- Learn to replace hidden toxins hurting your brain with safer alternatives
Introductory Price of $10.00
Staggering Statistics on Alzheimer’s
- A women’s lifetime risk of developing AD is higher than for breast cancer 1-6 (Alzheimer’s versus 1-11 for Breast Cancer)
- 2/3 of AD patients are women
- AD costs society as much as Heart Disease and Cancer and is threatening to bankrupt our health care system
- Every 67 seconds someone is diagnosed with AD
- Alzheimer’s is a lifestyle disease
- Prevention begins 20 to 30 years before signs of memory loss
- You can act now to keep your brain healthy
- The Kirtan Kriya Meditation has been shown to improve brain function
- What you eat, drink and put on your body matters when it comes to brain health
YOGA can play a major role in prevention and reversal of brain degeneration. The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF) believes “memory loss is neither normal nor a natural part of aging.”
Isn’t It Time to Stop Cognitive Decline?
Join Andrea Trank, e-RYT, Certified Memory Maintenance Yoga Instructor for a life changing workshop. This two-hour workshop will cover the latest research on Yoga’s role in preventing cognitive decline and possible reversing some of the decline in the early stages of these debilitating diseases.
Stay Tuned for More Workshops
Sign up now to be notified for :
- A Dozen Breathing Practices that Work Now Available
- Yoga for Pregnancy—a semester by semester guide to practicing safely released in April
- Yoga 101 All the questions you were afraid to ask in yoga class. (ongoing available now)
- Cooking easy healthy meals (If enough interest will run monthly classes)
- The Health Coach is in (If enough interest, will run a once-a-month live group session)
- Yoga to balance Your Chakras (released over the summer)
- Detoxifying Your Body and Home (released over the summer)
- Essential Oils for your home, medicine cabinet and beauty routines (three separate workshops released over the summer)
Get certified to teach Memory Maintenance Yoga
Workshops are a fantastic way to dive into a topic like meditation, learn a new beading skill, learn a new skill or how to make a mala necklace.
Andrea can custom design a workshop on a variety of topics including:
- Yoga for your Ayurvedic Dosha
- Aromatherapy Bracelets, Essential oils, and Chakra Balancing
- Functional Nutrition
If you have some friends who want to do an online zoom workshop just for your group, reach out to me and we will work out the details.
Please feel free to contact me at 239-634-0739 or email@example.com for a FREE 30-minute consultation, and discover how Heaven Lane Healing & Creative Arts can work with you on the path to health and happiness.