Certified Health Coach from Heaven Lane Healing & Creative Arts
Why I Became A Health Coach At Age 60
Yoga is just one piece of your overall health and life strategy in order to be healthy. Other crucial steps include eating the right foods for your health based on your genetics, your life history, your current diagnosis, and your goals. It also includes staying hydrated, sleeping the right amount and at the right time, attending to your emotional health and last, but not least, working to eliminate toxins from your life and this world. My own health journey from chronic illnesses including Hashimoto’s, panic attacks, IBS, prediabetes, thyroid issues, Gastro-paresis, chronic inflammation, leaky gut, and generalized anxiety to WELLNESS has involved a complete revamping of my life including the above steps, working with Functional Doctors, getting the proper testing and the addition of vitamins and supplements.
Are You Having Trouble Sleeping?
Do you Feel Out of Breath?
Is Stress Ruining Your Life?
Do You Have Trouble Calming Yourself Down?
Personalized “Healing Blueprint
One-on-one 45-minute Strategy Session
Custom Blueprint to Jumpstart Your Healing
Free e-book by Dr. Keesha Ewers– Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle
Clarity, confidence and focus for 2020
No more overwhelm or confusion
Invitation and discount on the upcoming online course Living Vibrantly with Chronic Conditions.
I Did Not Diet! I Healed My Gut And Learned How To Eat To Heal
I show you these pictures so you can see that with the right kind of lifestyle changes, you can actually look and feel better as you age. Despite the common misconception that you are destined to look and feel worse as you age, there are steps you can take to slow the aging process and reverse chronic disease. I am living proof and I want to help you get on a healing journey no matter what your age or diagnosis.
As An Integrative Health Coach, I Look At You As A Person, Not As A Disease!
By uncovering the root causes of your condition, I can help you unravel your most intractable health challenges. My aim is to re-balance your body, mind and life through very concrete and actionable steps. We will work as a team. I will listen to your needs and concerns, but I will be your guide, your educator and your cheerleader. No one should go through this process alone. It takes time and there are many pitfalls including changing course too often, expecting immediate results, setbacks and new diagnoses.
Learning how to eat can have amazing results!
Watch how your skin clears up, your mood swings stop, and your belly fat melts away. You will learn how to manage widely blood sugar. levels. You might even begin to wean yourself off medicines with unwanted side effects. All the while, you will notice more energy, fewer aches and pains, better sleep and improved mood. And everyone else is going to ask you how much weight did you lose? You might answer, “I don’t know how many pounds. I am not getting on the scale, but I have lost fat and toxic sludge from my body. And I look and feel great from the inside out.” I can only help you if you follow my program.
Here is how my Private Coaching Works
When you sign up for me, I will email you an intake form to fill out. During your first meeting, we will go over your goals for our work together and develop a framework based on your needs.
Prior to our first session
- You will fill out a Functional Health Intake Form
- Begin keeping a food/mood/poop journal
During the session
- We will review your previous lab results and look at your complete medical timeline starting at birth.
- We will review the following:
- your diet,
- the quality of your food and supplements,
- your level and type of physical activity,
- the air you breath and water your drink,
- your exposure to toxins,
- chronic stress or traumas you may have experienced or are experiencing currently,
- your medicines,
- your age and gender and genetics,
- your sleep,
- intangibles like your willingness to change and reasons for want to improve your life,
- your support system including family, friends, community, church,
- your mindset and belief systems
- I will really listen to your words and ask the right questions to get at the deeper issues
- We will jointly develop long range goals and a plan for the week.
- You will be given a simple assignment or task to break down the plan into Specific Measure Steps that will build upon week-by-week as you move you forward.
Here are the details of my services
- Educating you about food choices and how they affect overall health and mood
- Encouraging you to keep a food, mood, poop journal.
- Suggesting to you recipes and meals that may help
- Providing you with support to stay the course with positive coaching phone calls and texts
- Listening to you and conversing about questions that you may have about different diets and food plans
- Sharing with you the latest research involving nutrition and health
- Sharing with you information I have collected on supplements and vitamins
- Teaching you breathing techniques for relaxation
- Inviting you to my private and small group classes on Yoga for healing
- Informing you about the safe use of essential oils for mood enhancement and replacement of potentially toxic products from their household and personal beauty routines.
After the Session
- You will have access to my social media posts on health and wellness including recipes and resources
- I will provide limited text and/or email support between each weekly session.
- If you give me permission, I will work with your Doctor and/or other health professionals.
Rates for Wellness and Lifestyle Consulting by Andrea
- $90 for individual 60 min. session. Either one-time session or the first month of a package. Can be applied to group package. (rate of $60/30min session) Paid in advance.
- $360 for 1 month –4 (60-minute sessions online or in person) Text and email support between sessions up to 0 minutes during the month. (rate of $90/hour-long session)
- $240 for 1 month — 4 (30-minute sessions live or in person) Text or email support between sessions up to 15 minutes during the month. (rate of $60.00/ hour-long session )
- $1000.00 Buy a three-month package (60-minute sessions live or in-person weekly). 60 minutes text/email/phone support between sessions. (rate of $84/60 minute session)
- $600.00 Buy a three-month package (30-minute sessions live or in-person weekly) 30 minutes text/email/phone support between sessions. (rate of $50/30minute session)