What is a Cleanse? Why should I do it? What are the safe ways to do it?
A cleanse is a way of cleaning your pipes out so that your internal systems (most importantly your gut) will work more efficiently. Think of it like you would think of a Tune-up for your car. Every year or more often you tune up your vehicle. Your body is your one and the only vehicle for life, so a cleanse can help you make sure all your cylinders are firing properly.
- A cleanse reduces your cravings, so you are less likely to overindulge.
- You will look amazing and radiant which provides you with more incentive to not overeat and drink
- You will get a head start on your New Year’s Resolutions to be your healthiest self.
- When you add foods in, you start to notice which foods you have a sensitivity to and which are ok for your body.
- You will most likely lose weight or inches.
If you would like to get more information about the Conscious Cleanse and live in Fort Myers, come to Ada’s on December 6, 2018, at 4:00 pm. If you live out of town, you can contact me. Free food and organic wine is offered.
As you Saw from the Above Video, The Conscious Cleanse is quite Simple and Yummy
The Conscious Cleanse was developed by fellow yogis Jo Schaalman and Julie Pelaez. I am so happy with the results I saw when doing this that I am now an ambassador to the program. If you want a reduction in inflammation, clearer skin, and more energy, then it is time to consider a cleanse.
Here is a summary of what this 2-week program entails.
- Start each morning with a warm large cup of pure water with about a half lemon squeezed in.
- A green smoothie comes next. One day, it was Kale, Celery, apple or blueberries, Chia Seeds. Another day, spinach, avocado, almond butter, blueberries, coconut water. A smoothie can be more effective than juicing because you have not eliminated the fiber and you are predigesting the vegetables which means you have food for the beneficial bacteria.
- Meals are simple— loads of vegetables either steamed or lightly cooked in either Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil.
- If you are not vegan a bit of chicken or fish. Vegans can do lentils, chickpeas or black beans.
- Drink half your weight or more daily (ounces) in pure water (preferably earlier in the day to avoid getting up all night long)
- No sugar, no gluten, no eggs (tough one for me), no soy, no corn, no dairy, no strawberries, no shellfish, no tomatoes, no potatoes (these are all the big food allergy triggers)
- Eat as much as you like of these foods during the week.
- During the weekends, you can do a modified fast or purification, if you choose.
- Support will be provided daily through emails and there will be Facebook support and Live calls as well.
- I will also provide support on the ground for anyone who is local and needs additional help.
If you want more information, I can help. The official Cleanse begins at the beginning of January. More details to come.
You can do anything for two weeks in your life if you set your mind to it!
Learning to be Conscious about your Food Choices is a big part of doing a program like this. Learning what it feels like to “feel unbelievably good” is another reason. Being your Best Self instead of a person who is dragging through the days, wondering why you are tired all the time or hurt all the time or feel depressed or anxious is another reason. Make your health a priority in 2019. You deserve it! If I can be of service to you with your Wellness Goals, Yoga, or Jewelry, please use my contact form.
Please feel free to contact me at 239-634-0739 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE 30-minute consultation, and discover how Heaven Lane can work with you on the path to health and happiness.