Ditch Starving Yourself
You have tried that before. Sometimes the diet works and most times, it doesn’t. Even if it works, once you stop doing the diet, you are back to old ways of eating and living. Ask yourself “Is this real change or is this a temporary fix?”
New research on Functional Nutrition is helping us understand that to be healthy and at your ideal weight you need to:
- Change your mindset about nutrition
- Understand your own body chemistry and what foods are the right fuels for you
- Reduce your consumption of sugars and industrially processed fats
- Educate yourself
- Read labels and become an ingredient detective
- Try cooking simple meals with pure ingredients
I can teach you how to eat!
Watch how your skin clears up, your mood swings stop, and your belly fat melts away. You will learn how to manage widely blood sugar. levels. You might even begin to wean yourself off medicines with unwanted side effects. All the while, you will notice more energy, fewer aches and pains, better sleep and improved mood. And everyone else is going to ask you how much weight did you lose? You might answer, “I don’t know how many pounds. I am not getting on the scale, but I have lost fat and toxic sludge from my body. And I look and feel great from the inside out.”
Here is how my Nutritional Coaching Works
Prior to our first session
- You will fill out a Functional Nutritional Intake Form
- Begin keeping a food/mood/poop journal
During the session
- We will review your assessments
- We will talk about how you are feeling, what you are eating?
- I will really listen to your words and ask the right questions to get at the deeper issues
- We will develop a plan for the week.
- You will be given a simple assignment or task to break down the plan into Specific Measure Steps that will build upon your last week and help move you forward.
After the Session
- You will have access to my social media posts on nutrition help, recipes and resources
- I will provide text or email support as long as it is limited to 15 minutes between sessions
- I am hoping you will keep journaling on how you feel and what you are eating. This is important!
Rates for Nutritional Counseling by Andrea Trank
- $35.00 for 30 minute session
- $60.00 for 60 minute session
- Buy a package of 12 and get it for $660.00 (three months) once a week
- Buy a package of 24 and get it for $1200 (six months) once a week
- Year Long Plan 52 weeks $2400 once a week
Please feel free to contact me at 239-634-0739 or email@example.com for a FREE 30-minute consultation, and discover how Heaven Lane can work with you on the path to health and happiness.