Food Choices Can Be Confusing
If you are feeling lost and confused on the direction to take in your journey into healthy, having an experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate coach to guide you can help. Ask about my 30-minute FREE phone consultation. I offer compassionate, well-researched guidance to help you lose weight, reduce symptoms and reverse chronic conditions.
Five Ways to Feel Better Immediately
- Reduce or eliminate all sugars and processed food. Processed food contains ingredients that are not recognized by your body as real food, so digesting them causes distress. Sugar has no nutrients, is more addictive than cocaine and causes inflammation which is at the root of nearly all diseases.
- Eliminate dairy. Most dairy is not tolerated well for two reasons— lactose, a sugar that 75% of adults don’t have the enzymes to digest and Casein 1, a protein in our milk cows.
- Eliminate gluten. Modern grain products such as wheat, rye, millet, and some oats are not the same as the grains eaten 50 years ago. These grains have been hybridized and the gluten they contain is not tolerated well by our guts. Gluten sensitivity has been linked to leaky gut and implicated in dozens of chronic autoimmune diseases. Symptoms of gluten sensitivity include bloating, gas, fatigue, brain fog, and increased nasal congestion shortly after you eat.
- Corn products, cotton, wheat, and soy are the most sprayed crops in the world. Pesticide residues from glyphosate and other dangerous chemicals make their way into all the processed foods that contain them, implicated in digestive issues, mood disorders, and endocrine imbalances, cancers, and other deadly modern diseases.
- Replace rancid artificial seed oils that do not smell or resemble real food with real oils. Fake fats include corn, soybean, canola, partially hydrogenated oils, and margarine.